From 2013 to 2016, Stiftung Kindergärten Finkenau took part in the federal programme “Lernort Praxis”. In so doing, it was one of the 76 participating facilities/welfare organisations from 7 federal states in Germany.
In 2016, Ivonne “Eve” Horneber took on the management of conduct coordination. Her task is to accompany and support our facilities as locations for qualified learning and education.
- Further information about Lernort Finkenau – Finkenau Learning Location
How do I become an intern at Finkenau
- Take a look at the facility pages on our homepage and select the facilities that look interesting to you.
- Give the facility a call and ask the management whether you can work as an intern there during your requested time period.
- If the management agrees, send your documents to the facility.
- Management will arrange an appointment for you for work shadowing.
- After work shadowing, there’s a short review of the experience.
- If both parties agree, you set up when the internship will begin.
- Before starting the internship, please send an “About Me” profile to the management.